Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
- Should not exceed a total of 10 pages and 6000 words – 7 pages for the body which can include charts, graphs, diagrams, etc. and up to 3 pages of references. The word count includes all text in the charts, graphs, diagrams, etc. (excluding references).
- Must be accompanied by a 200 word abstract along with author/s name and complete affiliation details in the 1st page of the submission. (This will not be counted in above mentioned 10 pages and 6000 words).
- MS Word (.doc/.docx) is the preferred file format. The title of the paper should be listed in the header of each page. Please use 1.5 spacing, 12 point Times New Roman font and APA style of referencing.
- Only electronic submission by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
- Maximum of three (3) papers, either as an author or a co-author, may be submitted.
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any paper submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered or might be subject to exclusion at any time before the conference.
- Please ensure to e-mail your submission with the Subject: “Submission forInternational Conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets”, andFile Name: “Title of Paper_Track” Blind Review Process.
- To preserve anonymity, author names should NOT be identified in header/footer or in the body of the paper. Authors should be referred to in the text or notes in the third person only.
- Reviewers will be invited to supply review comments to authors, there is no guarantee, however, that they will do so in every case.'
Notification of Review Status
Authors will be notified of the Program Review Committee’s decision in by May 31st, 2017.
Availability to Present
Authors who submit a paper(s) and whose paper is accepted by the review committee, will be expected to register (at least one author) and present at any time between Friday morning and Saturday afternoon of the conference dates.
|Last date for submission||30th April, 2017|
|Notification of acceptance||31st May, 2017|
|Last date for Registration||15th June, 2017|